Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-jo6jfzjs:173:8

Q: After the change of alternator my car needs accelerator..Rpm goes up but speed meter goes slow. it jerks win out n hear. D blinks

After the change of alternater my civic jerks win put n gear.RPM goes up but speed slugish even n throttle.the sign D blinks on switch board even n reverse..

A: Hi there. If this occurred right after the ...

Hi there. If this occurred right after the alternator was replaced then the connections need to be checked first. If the connection on the alternator is loose then this can occur. The output of the alternator needs to be checked also. If the charging voltage is too high or too low then this can occur also. If the charging system is fine then there may be an issue that is completely separate from the alternator. Most of the time, this is the result of a transmission sensor issue or another power train code. I would then scan the computer for codes to see what is coming up in the computer. This would give direction as to what the problem is. If you need to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the jerking problem and perform the appropriate repair.