Q: Cvt is shuttering on take off from a stop. Forward and reverse. Is it done for.

Cvt transmission is shuttering on take off from a stop. Foward and reverse. Is it done for.

Hi there. That is definitely one of the signs that the CVT transmission is having issues. However, without a proper inspection it would be difficult to determine if the transmission assembly is in need of replacement or if there are other possible concerns that could be identified and does not involve replacing the transmission assembly. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts or perform unnecessary services. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a transmission is shuddering inspection.

3. Cvt is shuttering on take off from a stop. Forward and reverse. Is it done for.