Q: Where would the vapor leak detector pump be located on my chrysler sebring convertible.

Where would the vapor leak detector pump be located on my chrysler sebring convertible.

If you are looking for the pump, it is only on California emissions level vehicles. All others have a purge valve only. If you have the pump, then it will be located on or very near the fuel tank. Look under the vehicle near the center of the fuel tank for the pump. The purge vent valve is in the engine compartment near the engine.

3. Where would the vapor leak detector pump be located on my chrysler sebring convertible.