Q: Car steering wheel seems to being pulled to the right when I turn left and car shakes a lot while driving over 60 mph

Recently I had to slam on my breaks to avoid a collision, and after that my car stalled. Now my car shakes really bad when going over 60 mph, I can feel it start to shake around 50 though. And when I come to a stop and turn left, I can feel my steering wheel being pulled to the right. I don't know what the problem can be and need some help please.

Normally on the Hondas, the front end components start wearing out as the car approaches 200 thousand miles. You could have one or more worn control arm bushings, ball joints, or tie rod ends. Your hard braking episode may have put enough stress on the components to cause a shift in the lose components which has messed up the alignment. There isn’t any point in trying to have the car aligned until you have replaced whatever is worn out in the front suspension. If you contact Your Mechanic, they can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Honda front end and let you know what pieces need attention.

• Car steering wheel seems to being pulled to the right when I turn left and car shakes a lot while driving over 60 mph