Q: Engine loses all power under light throttle at low rpms, but no problems if more than 50% throttle or high rpms.

Taking off from a stop with light throttle pressure, under 2000 rpm, engine shuts off all power and dies. But if i launch with 50% gas pedal or more, its fine. So I have to basically peel out after every stop. Its the same engine response as when traction control activates and kills power. Im either losing spark or losing fuel pressure. It happens about 1 in every 3 stops. Car starts right up again too. It' not a clutch issue. I can be fully engaged in 1st, foot off the clutch, idling forward 1200rpm at 6mph, or even at 10mph in 2nd, and the engine power still shuts off if im giving less than 50% throttle. Its worse in the cold. Tried turning off traction control, problem still exists. No check engine light, no codes, idle is stable, boost is consistent, no vacuum leaks, sparkplugs replaced, PCV valve replaced, injectors removed and cleaned, MAP sensor and MAF sensors replaced, no oil in any intake pipes, no oil around spark plugs, valve cover gasket replaced, electrical works fine too

Nicholas. If you’re 100% certain that this is not a clutch issue, then like you said, it’s likely a fuel restriction or ignition timing issue. Since you know your car, and what repairs have been completed, you are better equipped to resolve your problem by inspecting each component that makes up the fuel delivery and mixture and the ignition system. You should probably either consult with a Dodge performance expert or online forums where you can speak with fellow Dodge Caliber owners who have experienced similar issues.

3. Engine loses all power under light throttle at low rpms, but no problems if more than 50% throttle or high rpms.