Q: Car is overheating - 2006 Chrysler 300

Replaced fan, thermostat, radiator, water pump, was said to have no leaks into the motor. What can still be causing it to overheat

Hello. The cooling fans should come on before the engine gets too hot and overheats. The ECM should be scanned to see if it is signaling to turn on the cooling fan at the correct temperature and if the totally integrated relay module is turning on the fans by monitoring power to fans. If the ECM is active and no fan is turned on from the totally integrated module, then it is defective or wire connections to module is bad. If you would like to have the problem verified, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the overheating issue.

3. Car is overheating - 2006 Chrysler 300