Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Car makes noise when starting that goes away when driving. Transmission leak.

Looks like your Toyota 4Runner is actually experiencing two different issues. Let us first start with the noise the 4Runner makes upon startup, that noise that goes away once you start driving. From my experience with working on Toyotas, and...

2012 Ford Fusion power steering warning light illuminated

Your vehicle is equipped with electronic power steering (EPS). When a problem is detected in with ESP, the power steering warning light comes on. One common problem with your vehicle is a faulty power steering control module (PSCM). The PSCM...

I have an 08 toyota Camry in my keys r locked in the trunk and the trunk latch not working is there any way I can get in the trunk

Hi Nicole. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, while your Toyota Camry likely has the split-back folding rear seats, you have to release the latch from inside the trunk to accomplish this task. I think your best option here is...

Car won,t start.

You mention the car being "parked". If, by chance, the car has sat unused for "months", the gasoline in the tank is usually bad and that alone will cause a no start condition. In a scenario such as that, the...

Nissan Frontier VS. Toyota Tacoma trucks

Tacoma by far. The Nissans are decent, but unfortunately, Nissans have been going down the hill in the last decades and Toyota is still standing pretty good. You are not going to get life out of Nissan that you...

Leaking gas tank and power steering hose

It sounds like you have a couple of serious issues going on. A fuel leak can be dangerous so that must be repaired first. Many times this car can develop a leak at the fuel pump connection and look like...

How do you program a new personal entry code into the keyless entry system?

If your car is equipped with the keyless entry keypad, it came with a default access code. This five-digit code lets you work the locks from the keypad. However, you can also change it to something else if you prefer....

How do I turn on the CD player?

To turn on the CD player, press the CD/AUX button.

Accelerator doesn't respond

Hi there, Your car's throttle control system is comprised of a few different components that all work together to control the throttle as you press on the gas pedal. The foot pedal position sensor relays the position of your foot...