Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

3. How do I defog the side mirrors?

Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

If you are no longer going to use a phone with the Bluetooth system, you should delete the pairing. To do so only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Bluetooth, then...

Q: What does a seat belt pretensioner do?

Seat belts are lifesaving devices, but technology has evolved beyond the point where these were just static belts that held you in place during an impact. Seat belt pretensioners are used on the driver and passenger front seat belts to...

Q: How to Adjust a Car Mirror Correctly

There are two to three mirrors on your vehicle that need to be adjusted so that the driver can clearly see behind and down both sides of the vehicle. Before you adjust your mirrors, you must first adjust your seating...