Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

3. How do I defog the side mirrors?

Q: Recharging a dead batter

Don't have the Ford Falcon running when you jump the cars. You should use the Falcon battery only with the jumper cables, by not having it running will limit surge voltage that may damage the Toyota. You should have no...

Q: Q: What does the AdvanceTrac off Warning Light mean?

The AdvanceTrac off Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when you have manually turned off the AdvanceTrac traction control system. When you turn the system back on, the light will disappear. Tip The AdvanceTrac off...

Q: Q: How do you use the manual rearview mirror?

Depending on the trim level of your car, you may have a manual or an automatic rearview mirror. If yours has the manual option, here’s how to use it: Adjust the mirror so you can see clearly out the...