Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Q: Keyless entry problem

You can try to hold the lock and unlock button on remote to see if key will link up to car. If it links then you should be able to use it now. If still have issues then remove and...

Q: How do I turn off an activated security alarm?

If the security alarm accidentally turns on, you can easily turn it off. Simply unlock the door with the key, key fob, or Intelligent Key, or press the request switch. This will only work if the ignition is turned off....

Q: How do I manually dim the rearview mirror?

The rearview mirror is a very important safety feature that offers you visibility out of your rear window. At night, however, the glare from surrounding vehicles can reflect off of the rearview mirror and cause unsafe visibility issues for you....