Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

3. How do I defog the side mirrors?

Q: My car won't start, makes a clicking sound

Hello. It sounds like the vehicles battery may be completely dead or shorted internally. If it is making only one click then it can also be a failure in the starter or the battery cables themselves. I typically test for...

Q: Q: How do I use the horn?

The horn is an important safety feature that can help you get the attention of your surroundings. To use the horn, press on the middle of the steering wheel. The horn will sound until you release.

Q: How do I change the manual rearview mirror into daytime (or nighttime) mode?

If your Accord has a manual rearview mirror, it can easily be changed for either nighttime or daytime driving. Daytime driving mode offers the best visibility, but nighttime driving mode reduces glare from cars driving behind you, increasing both comfort...