Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

3. How do I defog the side mirrors?

Q: my car is hesitant to accelerate when changing down to second gear uphill and sometimes it just won't accelerate.

Hi there. What were the diagnostic results? What were the data readings from the ECM? What diagnostic process did you use to determine the other parts were in need of replacement? These are the questions that I ask anytime I...

Q: What does the Vehicle Dynamic Control Off indicator light mean on the dash?

If the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) OFF indicator light is illuminated on the dashboard, this is an indication that the stability control system is not engaged. The term Vehicle Dynamic Control is one that is used on Nissan vehicles, and...

Q: What Are Car Blind Spots?

Blind spots are areas to the side and the rear of your vehicle, where your vision is obstructed so that you cannot see any vehicles that are close to you. These areas are not visible in your sideview mirrors or...