Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

3. How do I defog the side mirrors?

Q: does flushing your coolant system fix mixed fluid buildup?

Hi there. You may have to flush the engine a few times and then run fresh water a couple times until system is clean. Then refill it with the proper coolant and distilled water in a 50/50 mixture. If you...

Q: How do I change the language in the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) can operate in six languages. English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian. To change the language, use the navigational tools on the left side of the steering wheel to scroll through the EVIC display...

Q: How do I turn on the automatic dimming side view mirrors?

The automatic dimming side view mirrors are a great safety feature. If your vehicle is equipped with them, then they dim your mirrors at night to keep headlight glare from getting in your eyes. To turn on the automatic dimming...