Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Q: I attempt to start the car, power comes on does not click or attempt to turn over. If I try to start it again, no power.

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. This sounds like you may have a short somewhere in your electrical system. Try checking all of your fuses in the fuse box under the hood. There should be a...

Q: How do I use the engine coolant heater?

Having an engine heater is particularly helpful when you live in a colder climate, making it easier to start your vehicle and gain better fuel economy during the winter months. If your vehicle is equipped with an engine heater, it...

Q: How do I use the automatic dimming rearview mirror?

The automatic dimming rearview mirror can automatically adjust and dim for you, so that you are safer and have less glare when driving your car at night. The automatic dimming rearview mirror does not need to be turned on or...