Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

3. How do I defog the side mirrors?

Q: What does it mean when the interior alarm sounds once?

The interior alarm can sound in a variety of ways to alert you when something is not correct. If the alarm sounds a single time, and has a flashing yellow key indicator, then the battery in the electronic key is...

Q: What does the driver’s seat belt reminder Warning Light mean?

The driver’s seat belt reminder Warning Light is located on the instrument panel, and is accompanied by a buzzer sounding. This light illuminates when the driver has not securely latched their seat belt. When the belt is buckled, the light...

Q: Is it Legal to Drive With a Damaged or Missing Mirror?

According to the California Vehicle Code, Section 26709, every motor vehicle that is subject to registration in the state of California, except motorcycles, must have two mirrors that reflect to the driver a view of the highway for a distance...