Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Q: Transmission grinding when in gear.

Differential failure is a likely cause of this symptom. A faulty CV axle or transmission failure are also likely causes. I would recommend having your transmission and differential inspected by a professional to ensure all parts are working correctly.

Q: How do I adjust the power side view mirrors?

The side view mirrors are important safety features that improve your visibility and help minimize your blind spots. Before driving, you should always adjust your side view mirrors so that you have maximum visibility. To adjust your power side view...

Q: Electrical problems with my car. The power windows, mirrors, infotainment, and the driver seat all aren't working.

Hi there. Since all of the items are located in the cabin area of the vehicle, look for a loose or broken ground wire from the cab to the frame or fuse box. There could be a pinched wire in...