Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Want to know if engine number matches vin

There is an engine serial number stamped on the extreme right lower front of your engine. The exact location of the serial number is depicted in an illustration appearing on page 9-10 (Section 9, page 10) of your vehicle's owner...

How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel?

The brightness of the instrument panel can be adjusted to your liking. To adjust the brightness, locate the instrument panel light control, which is on the bottom right side of the instrument panel. Rotate the control clockwise to brighten the...

Regarding to Uber Oil Change and Maintenance

Hi there. I am unaware of any maintenance services offered by Uber. However, Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an oil change service at your home or office. Your concern is being forwarded to customer...