Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

3. How do I defog the side mirrors?

Q: Q: How do I remove the head restraints?

The head restraints can be removed very easily. To do so, simply press and hold the release button at the bottom of the restraint legs, and pull the restraint up until it is removed.

Q: How do I fold the side view mirrors?

The side view mirrors can be folded in to decrease the width of your car. You should always fold the mirrors in when parked on a busy street, or when in an automatic car wash. To fold in the mirrors,...

Q: How do I adjust the manual anti-glare rearview mirror?

If your vehicle is equipped with a manual anti-glare rear view mirror, you have the means to adjust it to account for bright lights behind you. The glare from headlights behind you at night can be blinding, reducing your night...