Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

A: If equipped, your side mirrors will automat...

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Q: How do I silence the horn beep when using a remote lock for a Toyota Corolla?

Hi there. You cannot silence the beep on the Toyota as it is part of the security system and it will make the security system trip off. The sound is a charm built in the security system to acknowledge the...

Q: Where is the seat belt extender?

If the seat belts on your vehicle are too short to safely fasten around you, you will need to use a seat belt extender. The seat belt extender will be provided to you by your dealer, for free.

Q: Is There a Way to Reduce Glare From Car Mirrors?

When it comes to the interior or rear view mirror, the quickest way to reduce glare is to use the tab lever under the mirror to rotate the angle of the mirror which changes the angle of the reflected light...