Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

A: If equipped, your side mirrors will automat...

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Q: Brake pads making funny noise.

You may have more than one problem on your car. Your funny noise may be the axle or bearing. the vibration on acceleration is in the axle or bearings. The vibrate when braking may be in the brake rotors. I...

Q: How do I use the child safety rear locks?

The child safety rear door locks are a very important safety feature. When set, the locks make it so that the rear doors cannot be opened from the inside. You should always set these locks when young children are in...

Q: What are the load limits?

It’s important to not overload a vehicle for better efficiency and safety. The total load capacity is 905 pounds, which includes humans and cargo. Seating capacity is two people in the front and three in the back. This number estimates...