Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

How do I defog the side mirrors?

A: If equipped, your side mirrors will automat...

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Q: Shifter not working

Hello. Your tail lights and brake lights could be fixed by replacing the bulbs that aren't working. If that doesn't fix the problem, it is possible that there could be a problem with the fuses and relays. As to the...

Q: How do I adjust the shoulder strap on the seat belt?

The driver and front passenger seat have shoulder belts that are adjustable. This helps the driver and front passenger find the optimal seat belt level for their respective height. To adjust the shoulder strap, press the release button on the...

Q: How do you adjust the side view mirrors?

Your side view mirrors give you a way to see what drivers are doing to the side and behind your car. Of course, you have to have them adjusted correctly to use them. Here’s how: Locate the circular mirror...