Q: Car air conditioning blows cool but not cold air

The car blows cool but not cold air. It's not the Freon. It's cold coming off the compressor but doesn't reach the can.

Air conditioning is a complex and delicate system. The only way to properly diagnose a system is with a lot of specialized equipment. There are too many variables to guess. A short list for a under-performing system are: a weak compressor, too much/little refrigerant, too little outside air flow over condensor or evaporator, biased expansion valve, biased evaporator temp sensor, contaminated refrigerant, etc. A qualified mechanic from YourMechanic can come out and diagnose your air conditioning system to see what is going wrong.