Q: My coolant leaks out as soon as I fill it.

So my coolant leaks out as soon as I fill it, what could be the problem. It never runs hot.

There could be a coolant leak on a coolant hose, the radiator, the reservoir, the heater core, or one or more freeze plugs on your engine. It is best to on a pressure tester on your cooling system and check for the leak as the system is pressurized to see where the leak is coming from. If you need further assistance with your cooling system leaks, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My coolant leaks out as soon as I fill it.