Q: My hazard lights wont shut off. The button wires have been cut for awhile but now the hazards won't shut off and I pulled the fuse to no avail.

How do I get hazzard lights off? I pulled fuse and hazard button has already been broken for awhile. Suddenly hazards came on and I can't get them off!! How do I shut them off? Also for the second time, already fixed once, the blower motor wont shut off and car only emits heat yet a mechanic, not working on my car told me air IS running. The whole center instrument panel is not illuminated and no control buttons work! I unplugged the blower motor however have no working buttons To control AC or heat or radio. Radio ONLY works via steering wheel. So how do I get flashers off when button wires are cut and how do I illuminate center entertainment. And temperature control panel and hopefully after center is re illuminated I can turn on air and turn off heat?!

My car has an automatictransmission.

Hi there. It sounds like you’re getting feedback through the circuits; this is when a normally off circuit gets power or ground from another circuit through an open or short. You’ll need a digital volt/ohm meter, the electrical wiring diagram, and some time to check this. You’ll need to find a possible common point on the diagram where these circuits could be provided either a power source or ground that is keeping the components operating. I strongly suggest acquiring a qualified technician to perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an electrical problems inspection.

3. My hazard lights wont shut off. The button wires have been cut for awhile but now the hazards won't shut off and I pulled the fuse to no avail.