Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-101651-vthjprjs:173:8

Q: My hazard lights wont shut off. The button wires have been cut for awhile but now the hazards won't shut off and I pulled the fuse to no avail.

How do I get hazzard lights off? I pulled fuse and hazard button has already been broken for awhile. Suddenly hazards came on and I can't get them off!! How do I shut them off? Also for the second time, already fixed once, the blower motor wont shut off and car only emits heat yet a mechanic, not working on my car told me air IS running. The whole center instrument panel is not illuminated and no control buttons work! I unplugged the blower motor however have no working buttons To control AC or heat or radio. Radio ONLY works via steering wheel. So how do I get flashers off when button wires are cut and how do I illuminate center entertainment. And temperature control panel and hopefully after center is re illuminated I can turn on air and turn off heat?!

My car has an automatictransmission.

A: Hi there. It sounds like you&#39;re getting...

Hi there. It sounds like you're getting feedback through the circuits; this is when a normally off circuit gets power or ground from another circuit through an open or short. You'll need a digital volt/ohm meter, the electrical wiring diagram, and some time to check this. You'll need to find a possible common point on the diagram where these circuits could be provided either a power source or ground that is keeping the components operating. I strongly suggest acquiring a qualified technician to perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with an electrical problems inspection.