Q: Problems with heated seat.

asked by on November 21, 2016

Clicking sound coming from i.p. driver side heated seat turns on then off

Power Seat is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. Issues with your heated seats can be caused by a few different things. If the heater control module, the component that controls the functions of the heated seats, has an issue it can cause the heated seats to malfunction. This can also occur if there is a wiring issue with the seats or module. Similar symptoms can also be caused by issues with the heated seats themselves. If the heater component, or the adjustment motors inside of the seats have an issue they can cause the symptoms you are experiencing. As it may be possible that the issues may be electrical in nature, I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come t your location to (diagnose the cause of your malfunctioning seats)[https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/power-seat-is-not-working-inspection].