Q: Q: My clutch pedal goes to the floor and doesn't return

My clutch pedal goes to the floor and doesn't return. I replaced the slave cylinder and master clutch cylinder. I've bleed the crap out of it and still no pressure in my pedal. What else could be wrong?

Check clutch pedal assembly bracket for breakage or mis-position. It’s also possible that the pressure plate is to blame. However, before diagnosing that you do have to confirm the hydraulics work. Even though the master and slave are "new", these may be rebuilt parts. If not properly rebuilt, the master could easily have an internal leak which would explain your circumstance. If, in your application, you are able to get some direct indication that the lever off of the pressure plate is in the return position, and you cannot see any fluid leakage under any of the boots that seal the hydraulics, and you are certain that you have bled and re-bled and there can’t possibly be any trapped air, I would suggest trying a different master and slave because they could be defective. Alternatively, a certified mechanic could be dispatched by YourMechanic to take a first hand look at this. If you desire to go that route, please request a clutch inspection and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you.

3. Q: My clutch pedal goes to the floor and doesn't return