Q: Car stutters, loud tick at low rpm

When I accelerate out of a stop the car stutters and a loud ticking noise gets louder and louder at low rpm than levels out and drives fine besides the occasional misfire. At autozone, it coded for possible exhaust leak, o2 sensors and multiple cylinder misfired. I replaced the o2 sensors and it didn't help. Any ideas? Please help! 08 Cadillac cts

Hello. It sounds like you may have a couple of different issues going on here. Most of the time it is caused by a misfire which can mean that you need a tune up. I usually check the ignition coils and the spark plugs to see if they need replacing. If those are fine then I also check the timing chain. It is common for this engine to have timing chain problems which will cause this to occur. If you want to have this stuttering problem checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the vehicle is stuttering and misfiring] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/engine-is-misfiring-inspection