Q: How much does it cost to tint the windows of my Honda Accord?

how much does it cost to tint the windows

A: Hi Art, thanks for your question. The rules...

Hi Art, thanks for your question. The rules and regulations for window tinting in California indicate that front side windows must allow over 70% of the light through but rear and back side windows can have any tint darkness.

I can’t give you an estimate of how much it will cost to have the windows of your Honda tinted as it varies substantially from shop to shop but if you are an avid car DIYer you could buy the necessary supplies and tint your windows yourself.