Q: After tinting windows, they are hard to roll up

I got my windows tinted recently. Since the tint was installed, my two front windows move up very slowly. And sometimes they won't go up at all. I have to pull it up with my hand while holding the power button. I'm not sure if it's the motor/regulator or something preventing the window from moving freely. Also, there is a roaring noise coming from my driver's side front left tire. It stops or goes away when the steering wheel is pulled to the right, but it gets louder at highway speeds.

Hi. Window tint can affect the operation of the windows. Spray the inside of the glass with soapy water. If the window now works properly, the tint is to blame. The noise sounds like a wheel bearing going bad. They will change pitch, or volume when load is added or removed, like turning left or right. The best way to determine which one is to jack up the car and spin the wheels independently. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the window issue and replace the wheel bearing on your vehicle.

3. After tinting windows, they are hard to roll up