Q: Engine revving high at idle - 2013 Infiniti JX35

While I'm driving, the car runs fine but lately it started developing some issues with the engine. The engine started revving high RPMs during idling. I would be stopped in the traffic and it would rev high and make noise. I went to the dealership a few times already but there is still no answer as to why this occurs. I was told this might be happening because the AC is running. So, I tried driving the same way but without the AC on and it revs up just the same. Do you have any idea what might be wrong with my car?

A: Hello. You may have to have the computer re...

Hello. You may have to have the computer reprogrammed for the idle to come down. There is a technical bulletin to reprogram the ECM or replace it if needed. Take the vehicle to the dealer to have the reprogramming done.