Q: Engine revving high at idle - 2013 Infiniti JX35

While I'm driving, the car runs fine but lately it started developing some issues with the engine. The engine started revving high RPMs during idling. I would be stopped in the traffic and it would rev high and make noise. I went to the dealership a few times already but there is still no answer as to why this occurs. I was told this might be happening because the AC is running. So, I tried driving the same way but without the AC on and it revs up just the same. Do you have any idea what might be wrong with my car?

Hello. You may have to have the computer reprogrammed for the idle to come down. There is a technical bulletin to reprogram the ECM or replace it if needed. Take the vehicle to the dealer to have the reprogramming done.