Q: Running out of ideas of why my car wont start

asked by on October 01, 2016

Car overheated about 2 weeks ago and have been trying to figure why it wont start, done replaced the thermostat and put 4 brand new spark plugs in but it still wont start, it makes the sound like its trying to turn over but it wont actually start, running out of ideas and have no clue why its still not starting, it wouldnt be so bad if i could get my car to advance or something so they can hook the computer up to it and tell me exactly what it is but if i cant get my car to start then i cant go anywhere to have them hook the computer up to it, PLEASE HELP.

Change Oil and Filter $92.43 - $157.60 Get a Quote
Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

This may be a variety of potential issues. I would start by checking the oil to see if there are traces of water in it. Also, check the water to see if you find any trace of oil it it. If either of these are true, you may have a blown head gasket. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose the car’s overheating issue and make necessary repairs.