I have a CLS550 I was driving on the Interstate and Sudde...

Q: I have a CLS550 I was driving on the Interstate and Suddenly my car gave me a message saying pull over stop driving car too low wh

asked by on June 13, 2017

I was driving on the Interstate and a light came on that said STOP,CAR TOO LOW SO I DON'T WANT TO BE FOOLED AND WHAT DOES THIS MEAN PLEASE HELP ME . And what mechanic in memphis tenn can I go see or they can come too me

Hi there. This error message typically comes on when there is a leak in the air suspension of the Mercedes-Benz CLS-550. If you’d like to have one of our mobile mechanics come to your location and complete a suspension inspection, click this link to the service page, select the Get a Quote blue button and enter your location and vehicle information. If we have a qualified mobile mechanic available to come see you, we’ll provide you an estimate for the inspection. If not, it would be advised to find a Mercedes-Benz specialist mechanic as these issues can be difficult to pinpoint and repair.