Q: some times my 94 silverado accelerate and turn on service engine soon ligth, and turn off key a fey seconds run normaly. thanks fo

some times my 94 silverado accelerate and turn on ( service engine soon) ligth, and turn off key a fey seconds run normaly. thanks for your help.

Hello. There are countless potential reasons for your Check Engine Light being on. Older GM vehicles such as yours, seem to have a habit of extinguishing the Check Engine Light as soon as the condition that triggered it is no longer present. Cycling the key is probably resetting this process. The first step in diagnosing this problem is to retrieve the stored diagnostic trouble codes. These codes serve as a starting point for any further troubleshooting. I recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the Check Engine Light and repair this problem for you

3. some times my 94 silverado accelerate and turn on service engine soon ligth, and turn off key a fey seconds run normaly. thanks fo