Q: Have a 2004 jeep wangler it will not shift

asked by on September 10, 2017

It shift into revere it will not shift up so I have parked it do not want to damage it

Car does not shift from park to drive Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Thank you for writing in. If the vehicle is shifting and working in reverse but not drive, you have an issue with the transmission or the linkage. You will want see if the gear selector is changing the positions on the transmission to rule out the linkage. If it is, the vehicle is likely having transmission issues and you need to seek the help of a professional. For more help with an inspection and repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr