Q: 2009 vw tiguan p12a2,p0341- camshaft P.S p0343, p0300-misfire,p0016-crankshaft P.S, p0299,p2293,p011,car start but does't have

asked by on June 28, 2017

car start but car doesn't have power moving very slow check engine light on p0171, p12A2,p0341, p0343, p0300, p0016,p0299, p0011,

The codes implicate engine timing (valve versus crankshaft position), but also fuel supply. Either fault could account for the loss of power and misfiring. If you request an engine loss of power diagnostic the mechanic will find the cause. Apart from the fuel pump and/or filter, and bad valve timing if the timing belt or chain is worn or skipped, other causes of such power loss can include vacuum leaks, faulty oxygen sensors, ignition system malfunctions, blocked exhaust (e.g., catalytic converter fails or become clogged), a dirty airflow sensor, faults in the throttle position sensor, and so forth. Whatever the cause, if you request the engine loss of power diagnostic, the certified mechanic will get this resolved. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.