Q: When I am applying brakes at the speed of 60 to 70mph my steering wheel starts to shake?

Everytime I am on the freeway in most cases happens on freeway happened a couple times on local drive as well, and am applying brakes the steering wheel shakes so hard. I have done balancing and alignments before and told its not that.

If you are getting a pulsation in the brakes when applied at high speeds then you most likely have warped front brake rotors or they have hot spots on them that cause the pulsation. Inspect rotors and look for discolored areas on the rotor surface and replace the rotors and front pads then road test to verify the problem is gone.

3. When I am applying brakes at the speed of 60 to 70mph my steering wheel starts to shake?