Q: How do I lock or unlock the doors inside the car?

How do I lock or unlock the doors inside the car?

A: Door locks provide important safety and sec...

Door locks provide important safety and security while you’re inside the car, as well as when you leave it. Being able to lock the doors ensures that no one can open it from the outside while you’re behind the wheel, and unlocking the doors is necessary to exit the car. Here’s how you work the locks from inside:

Door Lock Switch

• Press the lock button to lock all the doors.

• Press the unlock button to unlock all the doors.

Lock Button

• Flip the lock button forward to lock that door (and only that door).

• Flip the lock button backward to unlock that door (and only that door).

Tip

To lock the front doors if you don’t have the remote, you just need to open the door, flip the lock button forward and then close the door. Make sure you have the key with you first, though.