Q: Truck will act like it is not getting enough fuel when cruisng. RPMs drop then comes back up or under load

idles great, mash down accelerator runs fine put a load on it stumbles acts like it out of gas

Hello. I think you have called it, this is almost certainly a fuel supply issue. Installing a fuel pump pressure gauge which can be observed while driving will confirm this. Sources could include a worn out fuel pump, a fuel pump relay with burned contacts, a clogged fuel filter, clogged fuel injectors, or a failing fuel pressure regulator. I would recommend having a loss of power inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and estimate for repairs.

3. Truck will act like it is not getting enough fuel when cruisng. RPMs drop then comes back up or under load