Q: How do I turn on the defogging logic feature with the automatic climate control system?

How do I turn on the defogging logic feature with the automatic climate control system?

The defogging logic feature automatically controls the air intake to keep the window from fogging up. To set the defogging logic system, follow these steps: 1. Turn the ignition to the ON position. 2. Press the Defrost button. 3. Press and hold the A/C button. 4. While holding the A/C button, press the Air Intake Control button five consecutive times. The indicator on the button will then flash three times to confirm the setting. To turn off the defogging logic, repeat these steps.