Q: How do I unlock the doors with the wireless remote control?

How do I unlock the doors with the wireless remote control?

Your vehicle can be unlocked with the wireless remote control system, so that you don’t have to use a key. To unlock the doors, press the unlock button (an image of an opened padlock) on your wireless remote control, while within range of the vehicle. When you press this button once, the driver’s door will unlock. When you press this button twice within three seconds, all of the doors will unlock. A buzzer will sound, and the emergency lights will flash twice to confirm that the doors have been unlocked.

3. How do I unlock the doors with the wireless remote control?