Q: I like to sound dampen my 2004 Saturn Vue, is this the kind of work a mechanic on YourMechanic.Com can do?

I like to sound dampen my 2004 Saturn Vue, is this the kind of work a mechanic on YourMechanic.Com can do? I am experiencing a lot of rattling noise making its way into my Saturn Vue's car cabin area. I suspect a lot of the rattling comes from the plastic surrounding the space/roof above each wheel because I can see that some of the plastic rivets are missing. I like to sound dampen the floor by taking up carpet and putting down sound dampening material (dynamat, etc.), and the same with the roof, as well as the hood.

Hi there. Although we do not complete aftermarket part upgrades as you’re describing, we can come to your location and try to pinpoint the source of the rattling noise and fix that issue. Please click this link to learn more about our car is making a noise inspection, and if you wish, feel free to click the Get a Quote button on that page to request a quote.

3. I like to sound dampen my 2004 Saturn Vue, is this the kind of work a mechanic on YourMechanic.Com can do?