Q: Hi, after how many KM do I need to replace the motor belt?

I have Veloster 2013 and I need to know after how many KM should I replace the belt?

Thank you and best regards,

The Hyundai / Kia 1.6 ltr GDI engine has a timing chain and not a timing belt. Under normal conditions, it should last the life of the engine. It does not have a recommended replacement interval. Your vehicle is equipped with an accessory belt to drive the a/c compressor, water pump, alternator and power steering pump. This belt also does not have a recommended replacement interval. It is more of a "replace as needed" when it shows signs of wear,

3. Hi, after how many KM do I need to replace the motor belt?