P1569 p0455 p0128 p0128 p0126 p1250 codes protege5 mazda ...

Q: P1569 p0455 p0128 p0128 p0126 p1250 codes

asked by on November 05, 2017

Runs and drives just have check engine light on

Code P1569 refers to a faulty VTCS solenoid, specifically to, low voltage within the circuit. When this happens, the PCM detects this low voltage triggers this error message. Code P0455 refers to a leak in the EVAP system. This is commonly associated with a bad vent control valve, which is located at the charcoal canister. A faulty gas cap can also cause this error code to be triggered as well. Code P0128 refers to a faulty engine coolant temperature sensor. The computer is programmed to know that the vehicle should run within specific temperature ranges. When abnormal temperatures are detected, this fault code is triggered. Code P0126 refers to insufficient coolant temperature, which is likely a result of code P0128 referred to above. The computer is designed to bring the engine to a specific operating temperature in order for the motor to run efficiently. When this temperature is not reached, this error code is triggered. Code P1250 refers to a faulty fuel pressure regulator, which often results in low or unstable fuel pressure causing problems with engine operation and performance. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to properly diagnose and repair your vehicle.