Q: gear box has aproblem of sellection and my car has acceleration problem

after changing a gearbox auto my car slip the gears and can not go a speed more than 60km/hr,this has never changed even after using the original ATF for my car its a Nissan B15 when it reaches 60km/hr it stars sound as if its in neutral position

Hello there. Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, we can’t really help resolve your issue due that your type of Nissan is not one that is sold here in the United States. We are unable to offer mechanical services on a vehicle our mechanics here in the US work on daily. You might be better served to contact a local mechanic or consult with a Nissan mechanical specialist.

• gear box has aproblem of sellection and my car has acceleration problem