Q: How do I adjust the backup camera display?

asked by on November 18, 2016

I want to adjust the backup camera display. It seems too light and I want to change the contrast

While you have the vehicle in reverse and your foot firmly on the brake, there is an option to adjust day/night settings. Here you can adjust the brightness, but there is no option for changing the contrast. You can adjust day and night settings independent of one another. If you are still having trouble, consider taking your vehicle to your local dealer where one of the technicians there can come out and give you a hand with your backup camera display.