Q: Black smoke coming out from exhaust and it wont accelerate, there is no power

my car is running for half an hour and suddenly black smoke coming out from exhaust and when I accelerate there is no more power it wont accelerate anymore.

A: The black smoke indicates you have a rich f...

The black smoke indicates you have a rich fuel condition happening in your fuel intake system. This means that the fuel being supplied to the motor is too much in relation to the air supplied creating an imbalanced air/fuel ratio being supplied to the motor. When this happens, you may notice a fuel smell and a lack of power as you describe. This can happen for a few different reasons such as a faulty mass air flow sensor, leaking or dirty fuel injectors and many others. I would recommend having an expert form YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your vehicle's running condition.