Q: Speedometer and odometer and trip mileage stopped working

My speedometer and odometer and trip mileage stopped working I have replaced the speed sensor on the rear differential I replaced the whole abs module I replaced every fuse with new ones and it still won't work

Electric Problems Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The back of most dashboards is an electrical relay, which supplies power to individual components inside the dash. If all of these systems are not functioning, it’s possible that this electrical relay is damaged; or perhaps an electrical wire / ground is causing a fault. You might want to have a professional mechanic complete an electrical problems inspection to determine what’s causing this issue.