Q: Weak stream of fluid from windshield sprayers

Grzegorz, my pump makes noise and fluid comes out but very weak on both nozzles. Tank is full already. I already took nozzles out and soaked them in vinegar and blew air through them. Stream of fluid is much more than a dribble but it just barely hits below the windshield wipers themselves so doesn't actually do anything. Also looked at all lines while someone else pulled wiper lever and did not see any fluid spraying/leaking under the hood. It has been in garage for 5 days at roughly 35-40 degrees so I don't think it's ice buildup in lines (plus I used winter rated fluid). Thoughts?

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the work you have already done, there are only a few other options for this system to fail. One of which is the electrical connections at the motor. If these are dirty or corroded from weathering, you will have a weak power supply to the motors. This will cause them to work at a reduced speed. From there, if you do not find any damage or debris buildup, you may be in a position to have to replace the entire motor. You can also do electrical resistance testing on the motors to see if they are wearing out and needing more power then is being provided. For more diagnostic testing help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.