Q: My car has a mass air flow circuit range issue

Here is the code P0101 I would like to find out what kind of mechanic to take a look at it and the kind of cost I might be looking at as well?

A: Hello. P0101 is the trouble code for an iss...

Hello. P0101 is the trouble code for an issue with the MAF sensor circuit range. This code is set when the computer detects an issue with the vehicle's MAF sensor signal. If the MAF sensor has been replaced, then it may be possible that the issue is with the wiring or connector that go to the MAF Sensor. I would carefully examine the connector and wiring for any signs of damage, wear, or corrosion. A certified professional from YourMechanic can inspect the Check Engine Light code and thoroughly and provide you an estimate for the repair following diagnosis.