Q: P0058 oxygen sensor heater circuit issue 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7

Is the o2 sensor location 2/2 referring to 2nd bank 2nd sensor? Passenger side past the catalytic converter?

Hi - for a P0058, that is correct, passenger side, rear or "post/after catalytic converter" O2 sensor heater circuit failure. For assistance, I recommend an oxygen sensor replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.