Q: P0058 oxygen sensor heater circuit issue 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7

Is the o2 sensor location 2/2 referring to 2nd bank 2nd sensor? Passenger side past the catalytic converter?

Hi - for a P0058, that is correct, passenger side, rear or "post/after catalytic converter" O2 sensor heater circuit failure. For assistance, I recommend an oxygen sensor replacement performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. P0058 oxygen sensor heater circuit issue 2005 Dodge Dakota 4.7