Q: A/C stuck on floor and defrost will not change on any settings

I won't change off defrost/floor setting I replaced the blend door actuator and did not seem to help it

A: Hello. You need to see if the mode door act...

Hello. You need to see if the mode door actuator is working. This actuator is on the evaporator case on the driver’s side above the gas pedal. You have to remove the knee bolster for access. If this is the actuator you replaced, then you need to unplug the actuator and just plug in the old one while moving the mode selector with the vehicle running to see if the actuator will move to different positions. If it does, then the evaporator case mode door is stuck. If the actuator still will not move, then you have a control panel issue and will need further testing using a scanner. If you need help having this diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician will be able to come to your home or office to pinpoint the cause of your AC problem.