Q: The brake locks on me and won't let me start my car.

I tried going in my car and turning it on but when I try to press the brake to turn it on the break is really hard and won't let me press don't on it

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2015 Chrysler 200. You may have a problem with the master cylinder or with the brake pedal assembly itself. The brake pedal needs to be pushed to start the vehicle, so if the brake pedal assembly is faulty, it will not send a signal to the computer telling it that the brake is on and its safe to start. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect your brake system in person to make the correct repairs.