Q: How to remove inner tie rod ends can't seem to find hex engraving 4 spanner or socket set to twist Off inner tie rod off steering

So I am trying to remove tie rod end from inner side and can't seem to twist Off inner tie rod end due to not finding a hex engravement on it to twist it off

You are correct, there is no hex pattern machined into the component. There is a special tool that can be used to remove the inner tie rods. Sometimes you can get a large wrench to work. There are only two flat surfaces, 180 degrees apart from each other, machined into the inner tie rods. I have also used a pipe wrench before, but the special tool makes it much easier. You may find loaner tools at you local parts store. If you would like, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to replace the tie rod end for you.

3. How to remove inner tie rod ends can't seem to find hex engraving 4 spanner or socket set to twist Off inner tie rod off steering