Q: 95 nissan automatic truck wont shift out of first gear

tranny had leak an began slipping repaired leak then it seemed okay but after bit began again now wont shift out of first at all but will manually what would solve this

If the car can shift manually, then you likely have a problem in the electronic controls. If you can get your hands on a scan tool to read the transmission controller, it will help get you moving in the right direction. Since the car is a ’95 the universal scanners will not read it. I think the first move should be to look at the transmission wiring harness and all the connections. There may be a place where the harness can get loose and contact the exhaust manifold causing it to burn and loose connection. If the controller is not getting a VSS "Vehicle Speed Sensor" signal, it will not initiate a shift. Beyond that, I suggest you contact Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Nissan Truck and let you know what can be done for it.

3. 95 nissan automatic truck wont shift out of first gear