Q: Car cranks but won't start.

Car dosent turn on it cranks over but wont start stereo work but the lights in thw dashboard wont turn on

Check the main fuse to the engine and see if its burned. If the fuse is good, then check the wiring under the dashboard and see if there is anything loose or damaged. A loose or damaged wire will cause the engine to not start and can cause the dash lights to not light up. If you need further assistance with your electrical issue, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.