Q: Touch up paint removal

asked by on May 17, 2017

I tried a DIY touch up paint. It is bumpy and ran. It is on the back bumper. How would I fix this issue and how much would it cost to get repaired?

The cost to repaint a bumper will depend on the amount of paint damage and if the bumper skin is damaged and needs repaired in order to prep for repainting. Plastic bumpers require special paint and additives to allow the paint to stick and flex to the bumper. I recommend consulting a body and paint shop or one of many bumper repair services that can come to you and repaint the bumper and quote the service for you.