Q: Won't start - 2007 Nissan Murano

vehicle won't start...jumped it and the transmission won't shift...hit dash and lights flicker on and off...

Hello there, you have several issues going on with your 2007 Nissan Murano. No-start issues are common and the most likely causes are the battery, starter, fuel pump, ignition switch, battery terminals or the battery cables.

Given that your car is unable to shift and the lights flicker, this points to either your battery having a dead cell and not being able to power the vehicle properly (even when jumped), or you have a charging system issue such as the alternator or battery cable.

If you would like to have an expert resolve this problem for you, a qualified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the no-start and move forward with repairs.

3. Won't start - 2007 Nissan Murano