Q: Car vibrates and squeaks

My car is vibrating when I go beyond 50 mph. And my car is squeaking whenever I press the gas pedal.

Hi there. A high speed vibration is typically caused by a wheel balance problem. The tires would need to be balanced by a tire shop. As for the squeaking, if that only occurs when accelerating it may be caused by a loose engine drive belt or it can be a worn out engine mount allowing the engine to move when accelerating. If it is just a single squeak, then I would check the mounts and the suspension for worn bushings. If it is a consistent noise, then I would see if the belt is tight on the engine. If it is loose, then the tensioner may be failing. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the vibration coming from your vehicle.