Q: A/C-Heater blower not working

Yesterday my a/c-heater blower went out meaning no speeds work. I checked fuse #40(a/c control module) in the interior fuse block and it was tripped. I replaced it and it tripped again. I checked the motor blower resistor and it was fried. I replaced that and the fuse and nothing happened except the #40 fuse blew again. Please help

Try to disconnect the blower motor to see if the fuse blows again. The motor is shorted most likely. The motor fried the module (resistor) and may of fried the new one.

Try disconnecting the module and blower and see if the fuse blows. If it does not then reconnect the resistor module first and it shouldn’t blow. Then connect the blower and listen for the fuse to blow. If it does, replace the blower motor.

I’d recommend getting some help from a qualified technician if you decide to get this fixed. They will be able to diagnose the issue with your A/C heater and make the necessary repairs at your own convenience.