Q: Is it my pulley on the power steering pump I need to replace if it's wobbles or the pump it's self

asked by on October 19, 2016

Got a 94 Honda accord power steering pulley is wobbling

Remove the power steering belt and turn the pump by hand to monitor the shaft to see if it moves around as you turn the pump. If the shaft is not moving and stays straight when you turn the pump then the pulley is bent and should be replaced. The pulley is more likely to be bent over the shaft is bent. If you would like assistance with replacing your power steering pump pulley, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or place of business to repair this.