Q: Q: Won't crank.

I was having a overheating problem for about a week, I ended cracking the radiator. I replaced the water pump, other than the crack it's holding water and was working fine. I was driving the next morning and I lost power from the accelerator in the middle of the road. Now it will not crank. After trying a few times in can smell gas, it seems like it is trying to turn over but won't fire. I have searched all over the Internet and I have tried a lot of tests nothing has worked so far. I don't really have the cash or ability to take it to a professional, unless I get something here looks like I'm going to have to.

Depending on if you overheated the engine and it still has the cracked radiator, then you may have more than one problem. You may have a problem with the crankshaft sensor if you are not getting spark. You said you smell fuel, so make sure you do not see any leaks. If you have a mobile mechanic diagnose the car’s starting problem, you would save money in the long run since a correct diagnosis is needed to prevent replacing good components.

3. Q: Won't crank.