Q: Q: Car starting, but turning off

My car is starting, but moments later turning off and not restarting. I have taken it to the parts store and the Battery, starter, and alternator check out as good.

You may be having an issue with the antitheft system not enabling the fuel system or possibly your fuel pump may be having an issue. Take a look at the antitheft light on the dashboard, when the problem is happening look to see if it is illuminated. If the light is on then the antitheft system needs to be diagnosed. It’s also possible that there is a problem with your key. Try using an extra key to see if the problem continues. If issue persists, contact a certified mechanic to diagnose your starting problem accurately and make the necessary repair.

3. Q: Car starting, but turning off