Q: 2007 Nissan Sentra completely dead

My battery is dead. I replaced the battery, but nothing will turn on. Turning the key produces no noise when trying to start. The car is completely dead.

A: From the information provided on your Nissa...

From the information provided on your Nissan Sentra, it leads me to believe that your vehicle may have an electrical problem. It is very likely that the main fuse for the Sentra has failed, and that is preventing the battery from providing power to the vehicle. To be 100% positive, that this is the problem, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to go over your vehicle's starting issue. They will be able to perform an electrical diagnostic on your Sentra and determine if that is indeed the reason behind why your vehicle is not getting any battery power. Along with a diagnosis they will also be able to assist you with the repairs necessary to get your Nissan running again.