Q: How do I adjust the height of the upper part of the seat belt?

How do I adjust the height of the upper part of the seat belt?

The two front seats closest to the doors have adjustable shoulder belt height. The upper spot where the seat belt attaches to the vehicle can be moved up or down to adjust the height of the shoulder belt (upper part of seat belt).

• On regular cab trucks and 4-door crew cab trucks, the moveable piece a plastic oval with buttons on both sides. Depressing both of these buttons at once will allow you to move this piece up and down.

• On extended cab trucks, the moveable piece has a single button that must be pressed to move the belt up and down.

Tip

For maximum safety, adjust the shoulder belt so that it runs solidly over the shoulder and not the arm or neck.